Reflexions...

What would you do if your time was over?
What would you do if your life changed?
What would you do if you had to leave?

You could probably stay and leave things as they are, or maybe go for that little adventure that you always wanted to, but what is the purpose of it and not enjoy it as it should be enjoyed if you knew that what is coming ahead is not what you wanted...

What would you do if your feelings spoke to you?
What would you do if you fell in love?
What would you do if you listen to your heart instead of your head?

It might not be the worse thing to do - sometimes - when you truly feel it, yet it is painful and scary, so you do nothing just to keep pretends, not letting your guard down, but so what... it is nice to see people all sweet and honey, just hope they don't come running after you for consolidation when they are all heart broken...

What would you do if you had money?
What would you do if you had everything that you wanted?
What would you do if life was just as easy?

Then there would be no excitement to life, as it would be already solved; there is no point of living life if there were no challenges or anything to fight for... there would be no thrill nor emotions...

What would you do if I forget you?
What would you do if I pretended that you were never a part of me?
What would you do if I acted as we would have never met?

Maybe you would continue with your life and move on, maybe you would try and rescue everything that has been lost, maybe you had wished it happened earlier... but that would not change everything that happened in the past...

Whereas for me... I would try and live life, appreciate the things that I believe are good for me and take advantage of every possible opportunity that I get - whatever that is -; I don't know if I would fall for my feelings or my heart or my head, I would just go with my gut, and pretend that is all good as it is; I wouldn't change a thing about how my life is right now, I could use the money, but is not worth it if I cannot share it; and I would never forget you, or even pretend that you were never a part of me, because you have been, are and always be someone important in my life.

Comments